Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hope this is the Pit

Different people plays different roles in my life, creating impacts leaving learning experiences to be picked up. I didn't have the urge to change my currents, but I'm more than willing to master the new ones. I know what I do wish to expect and what's not, I don't really entertain critism. Protraying an outwardly strong expression, I'm merely a rose withering by the burnt land. My pride is all I had to forgo, but that intention was never brought upon. I'd have exchanged for that respect with anything I owe, returning back to where I once stand tall, watching people stooping low. It's honey to my eyes.

I have nothing to lose no more, I had lost it all. Defeated.

-Petite Fille-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

psps.. just boring tt time then shouted at the thingy there... hahaa.. no worries.. nth to update nvm lah... ^^
btw... this blog looks sad??
wad happened??

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home